DCSIMG

Child treated for smoke inhalation

News

News

Paramedics treated a child suffering from smoke inhalation after a fire at Bramley Court, Dunstable, on Monday (February 10).

The fire service was called to the property at 8pm after a cooker caught fire on the first floor.

Two pumps attended – one from Dunstable and one from Luton.

A spokesman from the East of England Ambulance Service said: “The child was assessed on the scene and didn’t need to go to hospital.”

In a separate incident, two children were released after being locked in a house in The Ridings, Luton, on Tuesday (February 11).

The fire service gained entry using a door breaker.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page