DCSIMG

Fire in living room of flat

Chapel street flat fire, Luton

Chapel street flat fire, Luton

Fire crews were called to a blaze in Chapel View Flats in Chapel Street yesterday.

There was a fire in a second floor flat in the living room area of the home.

Two fire engines from Luton and one from Stopsley were called to the flats at 10.43am.

One male casualty was treated at the scene by paramedics for smoke inhalation.

Scenes of crime officers and fire investigation officers remained in the building throughout the afternoon to establish the cause of the blaze.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page

 

X scottish independence image

Keep up-to-date with all the latest Referendum news