5 places to watch England vs Russia in Luton
Looking for somewhere to watch the Euro 2016 match between England and Russia in Luton on Saturday night? Help is at hand.
Roy Hodgson’s youthful side have been training in France this week ahead of their opening game of the tournament.
The nation waits full of hope and promise as the Three Lions look to get off to a flying start with a win in Marseille.
But where will you be watching the big game?
Here’s our guide to 5 places you can enjoy England vs Russia in Luton:
1) Bricklayers Arms, High Town Road, Luton
2) White House, Bridge Street, Luton
3) Red Lion, Castle Street, Luton
4) Yates, Park Street, Luton
5) Venue 360, Gipsy Lane, Luton
Has your favourite spot to watch the football not made our list? Why not suggest it in the comments section below.