LINE-UP: The last Luton Town team to beat Hull City at Kenilworth Road

Ahmet Brkovic scored the winnner against Hull
Ahmet Brkovic scored the winnner against Hull

Luton go into this afternoon's game against Hull City without a home victory over their opponents since the 2004-05 season.

Then, on their way to the League One title, on Saturday, February 12, 2005, Town were 1-0 winners, courtesy of Ahmet Brkovic's last-minute winner in front of 9,500 supporters at Kenilworth Road.

The Luton News runs through the team that took to the field for the Hatters that day.

Marlon Beresford: First choice between the posts that season as the shut out against Hull started a run of four clean sheets in six games for the keeper.

Kevin Foley: The full back was an integral part of the side that season, making 39 league appearances for the Hatters.

Chris Coyne: Back in the side after missing the 1-1 draw at Huddersfield the previous weekend, as he went on to make 40 appearances at the heart of Town's defence that season.

Curtis Davies: Missed just two league games all season as he formed a solid centre half pairing with Chris Coyne. Booked in the game.

Sol Davis: Virtual ever-present, missing just one match throughout the campaign, Town's 3-0 home win over Stockport in January. Yellow carded.

Alan Neilson: Rare start for Neilson, only his second in the league for Town that season. Went on to play the next four in a row, but didn't feature again, leaving Kenilworth Road in the summer.

Kevin Nicholls: Crucial part of Town's midfield that season, scoring 12 times in 44 games. Played the pass out wide to Robinson in the build-up for Brkovic's winner.

Steve Robinson: Delivered an excellent cross from the right after being picked out by Nicholls as Brkovic did the rest, powering home his header to win it at the death.

Ahmet Brkovic: Proved the match-winner for Town, thundering a header past Boaz Myhill from Robinson's cross with just a minute remaining for one of his 15 goals in the league that season.

Enoch Showunmi: One of only his seven starts that season, as he partnered Rowan Vine upfront. Replaced by Calvin Andrew with 11 minutes to go.

Rowan Vine: Regular in the front-line for Town as he scored nine goals in 45 games for the Hatters, although couldn't find the target on this occasion.

Calvin Andrew: Substitute came on for Showunmi with 11 minutes to go, one of his eight league outings for the Hatters during the campaign.

Steven O'Leary: Came on in the final minute for goalscorer Brkovic - one of his 17 appearances in the league for Town during the season.

Dino Semeret: Goalkeeper was an unused substitute on the day. Made seven appearances over the course of the season as he played second fiddle to Beresford.

Keith Keane: Long-serving midfielder was an unused sub during his second season in the first team, although did feature 19 times in total.

Russell Perrett: Didn't make it off the bench on the afternoon, although played 12 times during the campaign netting once, the 3-3 draw at Doncaster on the final day.

Mike Newell: Manager led the Hatters to the League One title in some style, taking 98 points to finish 19 points of third place Tranmere Rovers.